17th May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any stipend for doing M.Tech Biotechnology?

I want to do intership in august month.Now I am doing MTec biotecnology 1st year.I

can't pay for that.If any stypend is there,will be more better.I want to do in Bangalore

itself.Only for 2 or 3 weeks program.I don't want to waste my holidays.If I can work in your

company,I will get experience.Please suggest any thing related to biotechnology for

internship.

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I get stipend if pursuing M.Tech(Biotechnology) through GATE?
  3. Question papers for life sciences CSIR UGC NET? What is the pattern? Sample question papers and study material?
  4. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  5. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  6. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  7. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Nanotechnology) being a Biotechnology student? How to study this course with stipend?
  9. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  10. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  11. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  12. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  13. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to research Biotechnology in Abroad with stipend being a 12th Science student?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
13th July 2011, 02:54 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any stipend for doing M.Tech Biotechnology?

hi...there is an internship for all the students from the government for all students who are doing M.TECH after qualifying in GATE exam and getting admission on the basis of the GATE score ,The stipend is rs.8000 which is given every month to all the students ,but one think that has to be taken care of is that you have to maintain an score of above 7 in every semester and also have an attendance of 75% in every semester .But mostly there wont be any stipend for the internship but if you work part time then you can get salary for the work but generally the companies does not pay for the internship but they do provide the accommodation and food facilities .
23rd September 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any stipend offered during m.tech biotechnology???
26th September 2011, 11:37 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear
yes there is a some stifiend is there to m.tech biotechnology students
that means the candidate who got good rank in the gate exam will get stipend
so please concentrate on gate exam for getting good rank
good luck
regards
nagamalleswararao
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?