3rd September 2012, 04:07 PM
vishal99g

Are there any universities in India that allow to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?

Are there any universities in india that allow us to do M.arch after doing B.Sc in ID(interior Designing course)?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for admission in German Universities in March?
  2. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  3. When does graduation courses forms are general out? -- [New]
  4. List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?
  5. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  6. Which universities in India will allow me to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  7. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  8. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  9. Are there any universities in India that allow to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?
  10. Which are the ICAR recognized Agricultural Universities all over India for studying AG BSc?
  11. Date of conduct of B.A Part 2 exam?
  12. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  13. How to apply for top 10 universities in India for MCA after completing BSc(Computers)?
  14. For which job will I be eligible after scoring 50% marks in BSC March examination?
  15. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  16. Is Yogi Vemana University NCTE approved?
  17. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  18. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
26th January 2013, 07:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any universities in India that allow to do M.Arch after doing BSc in ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal99g View Post
Are there any universities in india that allow us to do M.arch after doing B.Sc in ID(interior Designing course)?
HI!
I am sorry to say that after after passing B.Sc I.T you are not eligible for M.Arch.

For admission in M.Arch you have to pass B.Arch.

Top college offering B.Arch:-
SCHOOL OF PLANNING & ARCHITECTURE

IIT, KHARAGPUR

IIT,ROORKEE

CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING & TECHNOLOGY

CHANDIGARH COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE

BENGAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE

JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY

After passing B.Sc you have other option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> C.D.S
> M.SC
> M.B.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?