27th August 2011, 01:01 PM

Last date for admission in German Universities in March?

hiiiii,could any one plz let me know the dead lines for germany universities for march intake,
thank u,

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  4. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  5. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University? -- [New]
  6. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  9. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  10. How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities?
  11. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  12. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  13. How can i get admission in any German Universities with 304 score in GRE exam?
  14. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  15. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters?
  17. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  18. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
26th December 2011, 12:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for admission in German Universities in March?

Admission procedure varies from institution to institution.In Germany the academic year is divided into two semesters.Summer and winter,summer semester runs from April through September while the winter semester lasts from October to March.And basically the closing dates for applying to German universities are generally July 15 for the winter semester and January 15 for the summer semester, though the dates may vary from university to university.
1st October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of application of Stuttgart university forsummer intake
11th October 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i got 5 bandwidth score in IELTS is enough for applying MS Electrical engg in German
11th May 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got 6.5 score in ielts..so will I get the ample time to learn the German lang and to apply universities for this academic year
23rd May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I want to know what entry exams one has to take to get into any German university.
12th October 2013, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

hi.Pls i wish to know what are the requirement to enroll in a university in Germany FOR Bsc program in medcine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?