20th December 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university or affiliated colleges accepting Graduate admission in December?

Can I get admission in any university in 2019-20 December month for under graduate course? I know normally all colleges take admission in the month of August/September. I did not applied that time. So, any university and affiliated colleges in which I can still apply?

14th January 2023, 08:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university or affiliated colleges accepting Graduate admission in December?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the month of December admission process in general ends in the month of September is most of the universities offering in the regular mode.

But, you are eligible to get admission in the course in distance mode ( IGNOU etc.) in the month of November and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?