18th August 2020, 12:16 PM
@singaa

Is there any university or colleges offering distance course in Detective branch?

Hi, I have completed my my Graduate degree course in Criminology. Now, how about doing a course in Private Detective or General Detective via distance mode of education? Will it be good? If yes, then could you tell me about universities or colleges offering such courses?

23rd August 2020, 11:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any university or colleges offering distance course in Detective branch?

After completing graduation degree in Criminology course you should try for the course in post graduation like:-

1)Masters Degree Course (Forensic Science and Criminology)
2)Masters Degree Course (Forensic Science and Criminology Research)
3)Master of Science (M.Sc) in Criminology
4)Master of Arts (MA) in Criminology & Criminal Justice
5)Master of Arts (MA) in Anti Terrorism Law
6)Master of Legislative Law (LLM) in Criminal Law & Criminology Master of Legislative Law
(LLM) in Crimes & Torts Master of Legislative Law (LLM) in Criminal Law Post Graduate 7)Diploma Course (Forensic Science and Criminology)

In India, there exists different types of Private Investigator training programs like Short term certificate course , Advanced certificate course , Universal certificate course , PG Certificate course , Certificate course , Professional certificate course etc

Every institute /university has their own course duration,fee structure,rules,where you need to agree if you wanna e apart of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?