19th May 2011, 07:54 PM
shanmugapriyavelusamy

Is there any vacancy in Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges for Lecturership in Commerce Department?

Is there any vaccancy in bharathiar university affiliated colleges for lecturership in commerce department?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join for Ph.D course in affiliated colleges under Bharathiar University?
  2. How to do regular M.Com?
  3. Can I B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc maths in bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  4. Can I do B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc Maths in Bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  5. List of top affiliated colleges in Bharathiar University Coimbatore
  6. List of top affiliated colleges in Bharathiar university coimbatore?
  7. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  8. List of topics I should choose for Ph.D. after MCA? I've completed M.C.A with 75% marks
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for UGC NET? I'm handicapped(80%) and done PG(commerce) from M.G university (Kottayam)
  10. Does Bharathiar University issues SET(Commerce) certificate?
  11. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  12. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  13. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  14. What is the procedure to apply for various colleges affiliated to Delhi University for Commerce? Last date of admission to the course?
  15. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  16. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  17. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
1st July 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges for Lecturership in Commerce Department?

any vacancy in M.B.A Department
22nd October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any vacancy in Bharathiar University Affiliated Colleges for Lecturership in Commerce Department?

do u have any vacancy for lecturer post in bharathiar universiy?
21st March 2012, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get msc physics for me with only 45% in bsc.but having the mentality to study.
17th October 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is akshay i'm from kerala i have a dought i'm a student of aimfill international . Aimfill college affliated in barathiar university or not reply must
8th July 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I COMPLETED M.COM AND ALSO I QUALIFIED NET EXAM.I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER LECTURE JOB.FOR THAT WHAT I NEED TO DO NEXT?WHAT ABOUT M.PHIL?
17th October 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Pls send barathiar university 1st sem model question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?