16th March 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University?

Sir,
I have planned to do PhD in Commerce in Bharathiar University.
So I want to know the process of admission.
Kindly let me know the process as soon as possible
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  4. How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University?
  5. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  6. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  7. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  8. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  9. Latest prospectus of Bharathiar University for PhD(Statistics) program?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Jiwaji University if completed M.Phil from Pune University?
  11. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  13. Does Bharathiar University issues SET(Commerce) certificate?
  14. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  15. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  17. Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
17th March 2015, 02:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University?

Bharathiar University releases Ph.D admission notification every year and you can apply for admission if you have got at least 55% marks in Master's degree from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

You have to apply for admission on a prescribed format with all the relevant details and send the application with all the documents which are required. Once the application is received then you will be called for the interview directly if have NET/SLET/JRF qualification. If you don't have NET/SLET/JRF qualification then you have to appear for entrance exam. Performance in these stages will decide the merit for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?