3rd March 2021, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy in Indian Army for a BASLP graduate with 5 years of experience?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BASLP graduate and having 5 years of experience in private hospital. I have also done contractual job as a Clinical Assistant in Composite Regional Centre Government of India. I would like to know if there is any vacancy in Indian Army for me or not. Kindly tell me asap.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing? 2 30th September 2022 01:10 AM
Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing? 1 31st October 2019 05:06 PM
How many Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech seats are available in JM Institute of Speech and Hearing? 1 31st October 2019 04:57 PM
Entrance exam available to study MSc(Speech Language Pathology) in All India Institute of Speech and Hearing? 1 12th July 2019 04:26 PM
How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure? 1 12th May 2019 12:51 PM