12th February 2017, 11:18 PM
Nishad s

How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?

Hello sir, I want to study Audiology and Speech Language course from National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala. What is the fee structure? How to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam for BASLP course?
  3. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  4. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  5. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
  6. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  7. How to join BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy?
  8. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  9. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  10. Can I write Doctor before my name after completion of Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology?
  11. Audiology and speech therapy course in kerala? How to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  13. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  14. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  15. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?
  17. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  18. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
12th May 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in National Institute of Speech and Hearing, Kerala to study Audiology and Speech Language course? What is the fee structure?

Dear sir, I had secured 92% in plus two science subjects. I would like to join the Speech therapy course at NISH. Kindly give guidelines regarding the above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?