14th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Ankushmittalg

Is there B.Com course in IP university? From where can I get the CET form? What is the date of registration?

Sir/Madem
I just want to know that, Is there is B.Com in IP Universty ? If yes, from where i will get CET form. And what is the last date of registration?

22nd April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there B.Com course in IP university? From where can I get the CET form? What is the date of registration?

dear mam/sir,
i just want to know what is the last date of registration for IP university for Bcom..
8th May 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there B.Com course in IP university? From where can I get the CET form? What is the date of registration?

Sir/Madam
I just want to know that, Is there is B.Com in IP Universty ?
If yes, from where i will get CET form. And what is the last date of registration for 2012 session?
8th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I just want to know that, Is there is B.Com in IP Universty ? If yes, from where i will get CET form.
And what is the last date of registration 2012?
10th May 2012, 01:25 AM
monisha_sarabhai

Eligibility :
you should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university
or
It Candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course they shall also be eligle for admission
Duration : Min 2 years
Max : 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidates can complete the course in one year

Medium : English

Fee : Rs.6000/-
Prospectus Cost : Rs.400/-

There are 4 courses :

Organization Theory & Behaviour
Research Methodology & Statistical Analysis
International Business Environment
Marketing Management

Institutions :

Bangalore Chapter of ICWAI , Bangalore

Badruka Institutue of professional Studies , Hyderabad

Ahmedabad Chapter of cost Accounts , Ahmedabad

Coimbatore chapter of ICWAI , Coimbatore
2nd June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 80% in 12th can I get admision in b.com in DU..i did not had maths in 12th as one of my subjects.
Please reply as soon.as possible!
13th June 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

is there b.com available in IP university?
20th June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50% in 12th from UP Board through maths. Can I do b.com through correspondense from IP University?
If yes, please tell me the procesure to get admission......... please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?