29th May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there B.Sc Microbiology course available in MSU?

Is there B.Sc Microbiology course available in MSU? Who can give me the right information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. I need to get this information to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  2. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  3. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  4. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  5. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  8. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  9. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  10. What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology
  11. What is better between BSc medical microbiology and BSc industrial microbiology?
  12. What to do after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  14. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  18. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
30th May 2016, 08:40 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there B.Sc Microbiology course available in MSU?

B.Sc (Honours) course available in MSU. After completion of B.Sc , M.Sc (Microbiology) course is also available in MSU.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam.

Job Types
- Biochemist
- Immunologist
- Cell Biologists
- Bacteriologist
- Genetics
- Industrial Microbiologist
- Food Microbiologist
- Virologist
- Mycologist
- Environmental Microbiologist
- Biomedical Scientist

MSU Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : 04/05/2016
- Last Date of Application : 08/06/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?