2nd April 2013, 07:00 PM
monica ilakkiya

Is there CET entrance exam for students form Mumbai University to seek admission D.Ed in Mumbai?

is there cet exam for students from mumbai university to seek admission in d.ed in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  2. Am I eligible for MHT CET after BSc Computer Science?
  3. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  4. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  5. What are the rules and regulations to seek admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering after MHT CET test
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  7. When is the B.Ed CET entrance exam in Mumbai? Where will I get the form?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  9. Mumbai University MMS-CET Eligibility after BSc. Computer Science from IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning)
  10. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
  11. Date of B.Ed CET in Mumbai held by the government?
  12. Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form?
  13. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  14. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  15. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  17. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?