25th May 2010, 06:16 PM
supreet4650

Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form?

sir i want to take admission in anna university. i m from mumbai n i did my 12th from HP. plz temme where can i get the form n what is d last date.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  2. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Is there CET entrance exam for students form Mumbai University to seek admission D.Ed in Mumbai?
  4. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  7. Best Institutes to do Ph.D. in Chemistry having not qualified for NET Exam?
  8. Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?
  9. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  10. How to do Six Sigma course in Anna University?
  11. What is the next procedure after the results of TANCET exam?
  12. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  13. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  14. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  15. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  16. When the application form for admission in Bachelor's in Business Administration at Anna University will be distributed? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Which university is better for admission between Anna University and West Bengal University of Technology?
  18. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th? Where shall I fill the form?
25th May 2010, 09:28 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form?

you can obtain the form details from
http://careerafter12th.com/admissions/?tag=anna-university
26th May 2010, 12:34 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form?

the location where the application form will be available for purchase is listed in the mentioned below link :-

http://careerafter12th.com/admissions/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/tnea.png

log on to this site and check for your nearest location for you and get the forms.........
26th May 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

thx a lot but that is for stuudents of tamil nadu only.. but d link helped me to get d university's no.. dey said forms will b out on 30th or 31st for students of other states
13th June 2010, 05:45 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes you can surely take admission in Anna

You can get admission to anna university through TNEA entrance exam. They have an outside state quota. You can check this link if you want to apply for outside state quota.

So apply fast
13th June 2010, 05:52 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes you can ellgible candidates and more information log on www.annauniversity.com/in.
13th June 2010, 06:02 PM
lonelyryan

anna university exam dates are over if you want direct admission in colleges under anna university then go to college and contact it directly .............it is taking admission directly....
3rd July 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i qulified 10 2 exam with 56.7% marks . but i got good marks in AIEEE & R-PET then can i elligibile b.tec for these institute
22nd July 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 92% in 12 and aieee air is 4303 and iit air is 5801 can i get admission in btech in university directly if yes then please call me at 9761345815
31st August 2010, 04:15 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You can take admission in the Anna University through the TNEA exam ,for which you can get the application form from the head office ..

Whereas you can also apply for the online exam from the website http://www.annauniv.edu/otherstate2010

So apply as soon as possible ,All the best for the exam..
31st August 2010, 04:22 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You can take admission in the Anna University through the TNEA exam ,for which you can get the application form from the head office ..

Whereas you can also apply for the online exam from the website http://www.annauniv.edu/otherstate2010

So apply as soon as possible ,All the best for the exam..
28th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am basically kerala native. but studying in tamilnadu from 3rd standard. due to a personnel problem during 9th class for 10 months studied in kerala.
We have ration card. Am I eligble for admission Tamilnadu professonal coleges?
12th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

anna university branch at mumbai
20th May 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i pass my 12th in year 2010 from gujarat as cbse student. iwant admission in anna university. can you help me
2nd June 2011, 08:01 AM
balarmkec

By TNEA apply for other state quota. you will get seat in anna university depending on your cutt off marks
23rd January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDY IN TAMIL NADU 10TH 68% 2004
MUMBAI BORD 12TH 2006 (1 SUB HINDI FAILED)

CONTINUE STUDIES OF ANNA UNIVERCITY
23rd January 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

10TH PASS 68% TAMIL NADU BORD
12 TH IS MUMBAI BORD (HINDI IS FAIL)
SO CONTINUE STUDIES IN ANNA UNIVERSITY
26th January 2012, 11:46 PM
despire007

the location where the application form will be available for purchase is listed in the mentioned below link :-

http://careerafter12th.com/admissions/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/tnea.png

log on to this site and check for your nearest location for you and get the forms.........
4th April 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have cross kt in mumbai university. please can i get addmission for tybcom in anna university.........
31st May 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from mumbai i finished my 12 and i want admission on anna university and finished my 10 exam in tamilnadu please reply sir
12th March 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

my son completed 11th and 12th standard in tamilnadu.upto 10th standard he has studied in silvassa.
we have birth certificate and community certificate of tamilnadu.
pls confirm he will be treated as tamilnadu student or other state student
10th May 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

my son's 12th result coming on 30th may. we are staying in mumbai. I found out that all the details of the anna university form is given that last date of
submission is 20th may with 12th marks. so please what are the procedure for get admission for eng civil,mach, as my son wants to join engineering.
please help us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?