22nd December 2012, 02:02 PM
mayurmax1112

What is the cutoff GATE score for OBC category students to get government stipend while studying M.Tech

what is the cutoff gate score for obc cast category student to get the government stipend while studying for the mtech?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Institute in Lucknow after GATE score of 286 for SC candidate offering a stipend?
  2. Colleges after 23.33 marks in GATE and belonging to SC category? Any government college and stipend?
  3. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  4. Any government college after scoring 23.333 marks in GATE and SC category cutoff in 20.54?
  5. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  6. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  7. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  8. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 23.33/100 with a GATE score of 237? Any chance for government college? What is the stipend?
  10. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  11. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government college with scholarship through GATE score of 300 under OBC
  13. What is the BARC cutoff using GATE score for OBC students?
  14. Is it possible to get Anna University government college in Tamilnadu with stipend after secuding 28.67 in GATE CSE department in OBC category?
  15. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  16. GATE 2011 cutoff in ME stream for OBC students?
  17. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  18. Can I get GATE Stipend if secured 57.2% in B.Tech? -- [New]
2nd April 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff GATE score for OBC category students to get government stipend while studying M.Tech

can i study for m.tech in kerala with stipend scoring 19 in gate?i belong to obc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?