7th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there a distance course of master degree in mass communication in Rabindrabhartati University?

distance course of master degree in mass-communication do exist in rabindrabharati university distant education course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  2. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  3. From where could I do distance course of masters degree in mass communication?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  5. Whether Master's Degree in Mass Communication is offered in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  7. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
  8. College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?
  9. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  11. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?
  16. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  17. What type of questions are asked to pursue Mass Communication Master Degree from JMI?
  18. How to do master degree related to technical field? What master degree can I do in distance or correspondence and from which university
8th July 2015, 04:35 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there a distance course of master degree in mass communication in Rabindrabhartati University?

Rabindrabhartati University university provides various courses through distance education.

According to your requirement please check the following link. This contains all the current corhttp://www.rbudde.in/Rbu_Admission.aspxuses provided by them through distance education.

For more information you can visit :
http://rbu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?