21st December 2011, 06:09 PM
ravichandra123456

Is there opportunity to do MSc in Astrophysics in ISRO?

i have doubt about master degree in astrophysics.i am not getting the detailed information that whether is there any opportunity to do m.sc in isro?

23rd February 2012, 12:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there opportunity to do MSc in Astrophysics in ISRO?

Basically to pursue a career in astrophysics a good background in maths, physics, chemistry and computer science is required and most important are Mathematics, Physics and any other science with a good percentage from a recognized college.Generally admission is based on entrance exam, general discussion and interview conducted by the universities or a Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST),which are usually held around February or March.The patterns of exam consist of multiple-choice objective questions, covering general areas in the field of physics.The university of Pune, offer M.Sc courses in space science, some of which are sponsored by ISRO.
8th May 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my msc course in physical chemistry, how to get phd seat in astrophysics
3rd August 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to be an astrophysicist and i am in b.sc physics now what should i do now to study astrophysics at ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?