29th May 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there possible to join LLB while studying in 2nd year of B.Sc Biology?

I'm doing B.Sc Biology graduation. I'm 2nd year and I want to do LLB right now. What's the best for me? Can I start with LLB at this stage? Or, do I need to wait until completion of my B.Sc?

31st May 2020, 08:35 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there possible to join LLB while studying in 2nd year of B.Sc Biology?

LLB is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance exam conducted to get admission in the course while pursuing in 2nd year of the course.

To get detail information about the admission procedure visit at the official website of the institution.
31st May 2020, 10:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there possible to join LLB while studying in 2nd year of B.Sc Biology?

The minimum required educational qualification to pursue three year LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you will be become eligible to get the admission after completion of bachelor degree.
31st May 2020, 07:43 PM
Padmashree K S

If you want to take 5 year LLB course may be BA LLb or BSc LLB which combines Science and Law course or Arts plus Law course then you can directly go for the law course where you get admission based on your 12 th percentage of marks.
However if you want to join 3 years course of LLB, then you need to complete your graduation first. Then only you are eligible to apply for the law course.
31st May 2020, 08:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

> The minimum academic eligibility for a 5 years LLB is 12th.

> The minimum academic eligibility for 3 year LLB is a graduation.

since LLB is a higher degree of sorts, the requirement for LLB is that the students should have another bachelor's degree.
To 3 year LLB needs the candidates to have a bachelor degree in any discipline before taking up to the LLB.
31st May 2020, 09:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For admission in three year LLB course the minimum required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

There is no upper age limit to get the admission.

The minimum required aggregate in qualifying degree to get admission varies with institutions.

So, you are not eligible to get admission or to apply for the entrance examination in the 2nd year of the bachelor degree course.
2nd June 2020, 02:24 PM
Rohan221994

Law colleges do provide corresspondence courses e.g. National Law College Mumbai. They have comfortable time slots and you can attend it as told. There are people who continue their law studies after years of education gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?