4th March 2013, 07:58 PM
navyakushi

How can I go for BSc? I am doing 2nd PCMB and I am interested in Biology

i'm doing my 2nd puc (pcmb)..m interested in biology an pshycology subjects..m planning to take bsc course..which is d best stream i cn go in bsc with respect to my interests..with good value an earning in future...plz guide me

2nd April 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go for BSc? I am doing 2nd PCMB and I am interested in Biology

want to know that i am the student of syjc and intrested in biology and want to be a doctor..i want to know the subjects of fy sy and ty bsci..plz tell me..
31st May 2013, 09:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go for BSc? I am doing 2nd PCMB and I am interested in Biology

You can try for B.SC in Biotechnology. Botanty or Bioinformatics can also be selected for studies. Otherwise go with graduation in psychology. MBBS with psychology as higher study is a good choice. Selection can be made according to your interest.
31st May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i got only 57%marks in 12 and 56 marks in biology and i like to recieve information about human body but i dont want to become docter . can u plz suggest some courses for a bright future ? and what will be the career options further?
5th October 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the main subjects in b.sc. biology
4th May 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 2nd puc pcmb good in biology what to do next for good value and bright future
22nd May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how can i go for B Sc ? i m passing 12th with PCB nd i wanted to go in details of biology?
12th May 2017, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my pu with 76%, And I'm interested in bio, Which is best course in bsc, related to biology??
29th June 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i go for mbbs i am doing 2nd PCMB and i am interested in biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?