25th July 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there scholarship test for GATE coaching class? How to prepare for scholarship test?

Is scholarship test is for gate coaching class?how to prepare for scholarship test?

15th July 2016, 11:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there scholarship test for GATE coaching class? How to prepare for scholarship test?

1. Top institutes for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination is Made Easy, GATE Forum, IES academy etc. GATE Forum conducts scholarship test for GATE exam preparation for third year candidates of engineering every year.

2. You can apply for this exam in third year of engineering. Examination is conducted in March every year. If you secure among top ten ranks, your entire fees will be waived off for coaching classes.

3. Questions asked are very basic and from your first two years of engineering only. Prepare well and revise your fundamentals concepts, you can easily crack scholarship test exam and get it.
16th July 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there scholarship test for GATE coaching class? How to prepare for scholarship test?

hello due to some family problems i can't complete my degree but now iam planning to take my degree with a short period in nios but is it possible to get job in abroad like australia? these certificates is valuable ?
16th July 2016, 08:41 PM
rambods

Questions asked are very basic and from your first two years of engineering only. Prepare well and revise your fundamentals concepts, you can easily crack scholarship test exam and get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?