3rd August 2022, 01:06 AM
Shubhi Prahlad Agrawal

Is there Single girl Child reservation in NEET counselling

Hi everyone, I am a single girl child of my parents. I want to study an MBBS program. I am preparing for NEET-UG for this. I want to know is there any reservation for a single girl child in neet counselling 2022 Please let me know as soon as possible.

6th August 2022, 01:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Single girl Child reservation in NEET counselling

No, there is no provision of reservation or any type of relaxation for single girl child candidates in case of NEET counselling.
For complete details regarding the various provisions and relaxation available for different category candidates in NEET, you can refer to the official link of NEET www.ntaneet.nic.in.
6th August 2022, 07:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Is there Single girl Child reservation in NEET counselling?

According to the official website there is no reservation for a single girl child in NEET in India and they are treated under normal reservation policy. However, there are some state like punjab there is a single girl child reservation. To be eligible the candidate should be the only child of the parents with no brother or sister.
6th August 2022, 10:44 PM
Msdhoni02

1. There is no reservation for a single girl child in NEET in India and they are treated under normal reservation policy.

2. However, there are some state like punjab there is a single girl child reservation.

3. To be eligible the candidate should be the only child of the parents with no brother or sister.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?