27th July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship or concession in school fee being a single girl child of a single parent?

i am vratika of class ninth Sophia senior secondary school of Ajmer my mother is a single parent working in a private school could I get any scholarship or concession in my school fee . please give me detailed info about any such scheme that our government have to help me in my studies.

28th July 2015, 07:53 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get scholarship or concession in school fee being a single girl child of a single parent?

* You can receive scholarship from government but not concession.
* For that you have to submit necessary
certificates and apply for that .
* They will release notifications , at that time you have to apply .
1st August 2015, 12:26 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I get scholarship or concession in school fee being a single girl child of a single parent?

You will not get any concession. You will get the scholarship by the government as well as by the school if they will provide.
For this you need to register yourself. By filling the form.
Try to score good marks in exam so as to get good scheme as scholarship by the government.
21st April 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a widow and have two daughters and dont have any source of income....so can i have get a fee concession of their education of schools collage and any other educational academy.
17th January 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

My Sister in law is a widow and she has two children one girl and one boy. She doesn't has any source of income..so in this case does she get any fee concession for her children's??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?