25th April 2016, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there sports quota reservation in AFMC?

Well actually, I am an ex serviceman's daughter. So, please tell me that can I get admission in afmc through this quota?

30th April 2016, 09:10 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there sports quota reservation in AFMC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually, I am an ex serviceman's daughter. So, please tell me that can I get admission in afmc through this quota?
There is no such reservation criteria based on sports quota. Aspirants can avail reservation in AFMC only if they belong to SC/ST category. No other category can avail the reservation seats in AFMC.

For your clearance of doubt please follow the website http://www.afmc.nic.in/
1st May 2016, 12:44 AM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Is there sports quota reservation in AFMC?

AFMC is the Armed Forces Medical College entrance examination and there are no specific eligibility requirements or reservation as per your father based or through the sports quota also there are only reservation for SC|ST categories of candidates

This AFMC examination is now conducted based on the qualified marks in the AIPMT examination.and you need to apply or appear for the AIPMT examination mainly with out missing it and depending on the scores in the AIPMT examination you will get short listed.This AIPMT examination is conducted by the CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?