2nd April 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Time table to prepare for PCM subjects after completion of 10th?

hey i have just appeared my 10th exams....and now i am all day at home.... my new sessions are going to begin from 18 april... english and physical education are there that i am managing but for these days as i am completely at home so i wanted a timetable for pcm....pleqse provide me a timetable for pcm as quick as possible please

2nd April 2016, 01:57 PM
1234pooja@

Default Re: Time table to prepare for PCM subjects after completion of 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey i have just appeared my 10th exams....and now i am all day at home.... my new sessions are going to begin from 18 april... english and physical education are there that i am managing but for these days as i am completely at home so i wanted a timetable for pcm....pleqse provide me a timetable for pcm as quick as possible please
See... PCM plays a major importance in marking your percentage in future. So, you should be really considerate about the subjects as in you have to work on all the subjects simultaneously. For example if you are dong maths, do a half chapter of maths then with a half an hour break start up with your physics. And next day begin it with chemistry and then again with maths. So, all the subjects have to be gone side by side then will also be going side by side with your tuitions and school.
29th August 2017, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Time table to prepare for PCM subjects after completion of 10th?

My school get starts by 8:30 am, so I have to leave home by 7:30 am as my school is quite far and I return back home by 5:30 pm. So please suggest me a time table to study as I am science student, class-11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?