21st July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Tips to clear CSIR UGC NET Exam? Which books should I refer for Physics and other parts of the exam?

Give me some tips to clear csir ugc net exam and which book should i refer for physics and other parts for this exam?

28th July 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to clear CSIR UGC NET Exam? Which books should I refer for Physics and other parts of the exam?

how can i prepare for csir ugc general physics on internet?
28th July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to clear CSIR UGC NET Exam? Which books should I refer for Physics and other parts of the exam?

how can i prepare for ugc net on internet?
17th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for Gate exam?
20th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare to crack csir net life sciences according to the new pattern?
4th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hi i m boopathi from annamalai university. now i m doing Ph.D in marine biology and oceanography. i want to notes for csir net in life science paper. can u send the notes to my email id. [email protected] thank u
4th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare myself , which book I will prepare for qualifying UGC NET exam in Physics
31st January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

FOR CHEMICAL SCIENCE I FOUND THE FOLLOWING BOOKS VERY HELPFUL
1. Physical Chemistry - Atkins ( go through it) and puri, sarmah, and pathania
2. Inorganic chemistry- J. D. Lee, J. Huheey, Selceted topics,
3. Organic chemistry- P.S. Kalsi, J. March and Clayden

Solve some previous question papers before one month of the exam. Mock test is very important. Allot time for each segment A, B, C. Do not touch confusing questions in the exams.
19th November 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the csir net in physics.plz send the tips and book name in my email id [email protected]
24th March 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
please send previous years solved csir net life science papers on email [email protected]
13th January 2014, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Physical science
18th December 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Which book I should refer for preparing UGC NET entrance exam? I am m.sc physich student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?