29th February 2012, 09:06 AM
Nrajmecsai

Tips to prepare for ISRO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

I need tips to prepare for Isro 2012 exam for b.e mech wch is in april also the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to prepare well for ISRO entrance exam? Solution for the previous years papers?
  2. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Tips to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for final year engineering student in CSE branch?
  4. What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Tips to become a scientist? I am studying B.E ECE 2nd year
  6. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  7. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  9. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  10. Tips on preparing for PSU exam? Syllabus for PSU exam?
  11. How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where to get Question Banks to prepare for IISC Entrance Exam for the year 2012 in Mathematics? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Tips to score well in this Exam?
  13. Syllabus for ISRO Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  14. Procedure to get job in ISRO? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Topics to covered and preparation tips? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  16. Syllabus for ISRO Assistant Exam for the year 2012?
  17. When is the ISRO, GAIL exam going to be conducted? What is the syllabus and pattern of the same?
  18. Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?
29th February 2012, 04:50 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Tips to prepare for ISRO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

The advertisement of ISRO can be seen in the following webpage: http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/advt.jsp.

You may note that no syllabus has been prescribed for the written test. Hence, you may prepare based on the syllabus of the qualifying examination.

However, ISRO have published the last six years' question papers for Electronics and Mechanical branches. The same is available in the webpage http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx.

If you go through these papers, you will get a very good idea about the exam and make your preparation easy and you will be able to confidently face the exam.

The online registration is available only upto 28th Feb. I presume that you have already put in your application.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?