26th July 2010, 12:56 PM

Tips to prepare for JRF entrance exam? Old question papers of entrance exam?

tips to prepare jrf entrance exam and send me old question papers

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers of JIPMER PG exam? Tips to prepare for PG entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus of JRF entrance exam? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  3. How can I prepare to crack ICAR-JRF(Agriculture) entrance exam? Previous year question papers for preparation?
  4. Tips to prepare well for ISRO entrance exam? Solution for the previous years papers?
  5. Question papers of Karnataka Power Corporation entrance exam and tips?
  6. What is JRF entrance exam syllabus? Model question papers for the same
  7. Where to get question papers for JRF entrance?
  8. SET entrance exam model question papers in management? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  9. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  10. Ph.D entrance exam syllabus and question papers for Computer Science
  11. How to prepare for JRF exam? Old Ontomology JRF question papers?
  12. Previous year papers of SAIL Management Trainee Instrumentation? Tips to prepare for the entrance exam?
  13. How to prepare for JIPMER post graduate entrance exam for M.Sc? Is there negative marking in the entrance exam? Past question papers for the same? -- [New]
  14. Last year question papers of BSc Nursing entrance exam of Ladyhardinge College of Nursing? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  15. How can we prepare for GATE entrance exam? Tips to crack the GATE entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Past years question papers for KVPY entrance exam? Tips for clearing the exam?
  17. List of best books and tips to prepare for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam?
  18. Old JRF entrance exam question papers?
9th April 2011, 12:14 AM
dava

Default Re: Tips to prepare for JRF entrance exam? Old question papers of entrance exam?

Concentrate mainly on these subjects because they are fetching, and also brush up your reading skills , that would be helpful .

Humanities, Social Sciences (including languages), Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science, Environment Science.

http://examrace.com/csirexampapers.aspx visit for some fair papers.
28th December 2011, 07:29 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tips to prepare for JRF entrance exam? Old question papers of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
tips to prepare jrf entrance exam and send me old question papers

Please reply

thanks

Past Papers of JRF

I am assuming that you are talking about the UGC NET JRF Program only..

The NET (National Eligibility Test) Exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December by the UGC (University Grants Commission)

A candidate is eligible to appear for the UGC NET JRF Entrance Exam if :-

1) The candidate has completed his post graduation from a recognized University with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off

2) The candidate must be less than 28 years of age as seen on the first date of the month of the exam..

I have attached a few past papers of various streams of the UGC NET along with this post so that you have an idea of the pattern..

Click Here for more details on the UGC NET Exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
28th December 2011, 09:46 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Tips to prepare for JRF entrance exam? Old question papers of entrance exam?

Hello Friend,
Information of NET JRF Exam :
The NET (National Eligibility Test) Exam is conducted twice in a year in the months of June and December by the UGC (University Grants Commission)

A candidate is eligible to appear for the UGC NET JRF Entrance Exam if :-

1) The candidate has completed his post graduation from a recognized University with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off

2) The candidate must be less than 28 years of age as seen on the first date of the month of the exam..

The exam is end now.So wait for next year.

For exam papers visit
http://www.findpdf.com

.......Sayyed Shahrukh
16th April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for JRF entrance exam? Old question papers of entrance exam?

i done Purse post graduate from manipal university is it i am eligible for Net/slet?
4th September 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between NET and JRF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?