3rd April 2016, 01:23 AM
patel parthkumar s.

List of best books and tips to prepare for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam?

List of best books and tips to prepare for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Where to get the information about the books and the tips? Hope that someone would help me from here.

10th July 2016, 02:56 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best books and tips to prepare for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam?

Best books to prepare for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam:-

->>You must know complete syllabus and exam pattern for B.sc horticulture Junior Research Fellowship examination

->>Than you have to give more concentration on high weight age topics and make notes for it

->>You have to give at least 8 to 10 hour per day.

Some of best books for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam::::::::::::::::}

1.Kalyani Guide to Agriculture Competitions ICAR, JRF, SRF, NET, ARS, RAS Banks and Others
Kalyani

2.General Agriculture for ICAR Exams JRF SRF ARS NET and PhD
Pushpendra Karhana

3.General Agriculture For I. C. A. R. Examinations (J. R. F. , Ph. D, S. R. F. & A. R. S. ), 19/E Pb
M S Rathore.
7th February 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best books and tips to prepare for B.Sc horticulture JRF exam?

I want to go in agriculture by subject maths in horticultural....which book is suitable for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?