14th March 2012, 01:59 PM
dkambo37

Tips to prepare for NET and study material for Code 87?

I want to know tips to prepare for net and study material for code 87. plz do contact me at [email protected] as soon as possible. I have to take exam in june,have very less time for preparation,plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition?
  2. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  3. Study material for NET-JRF Life Science? Useful tips for preparation?
  4. Books to be referred to prepare for AIEEE? Solutions for AIEEE?
  5. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get the free study material to prepare for BHEL?
  7. How can I get the study material for mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  9. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  10. Study material and learning classes in chennai for Electronics paper
  11. Study material to prepare for RBI Grade B exam?
  12. How to prepare for Bank Exams? Names of recognized institutes for preparation for Banking course? From where to get the study material?
  13. How should I prepare for CSIR NET exam?
  14. How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?
  15. Which books to prepare for SET and NET Exams? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a married woman?
  16. Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET exam?
  17. How to prepare for ATC exam? Books for ATC exam? eBooks and Study Material Online?
  18. How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?
16th May 2012, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for NET and study material for Code 87?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkambo37 View Post
I want to know tips to prepare for net and study material for code 87. plz do contact me at [email protected] as soon as possible. I have to take exam in june,have very less time for preparation,plz help me.
~~ STUDY MARTIAL FOR NET EXAM FOR 87 CODE ~~

SUBJECT CODE - 87(COMPUTER APPLICATION)

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET 2012 exam. Eligible department for 87 code are MCA , M-TECH(CS,IT) , M.SC(CS , IT).

From this year the all paper are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.

You can prepare well below given books.This Books are available in market.

BEST BOOKS FOR COMPUTER APPLICATION FOR NET EXAM

I have attached the syllabus and some Question Paper of NET exam for Computer Science Department.So please check it out.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?