26th January 2013, 09:49 PM
amar kour

How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?

sir, plz tell me how to prepare for ugc net exam for computer science, which subjects are to given more attention and the study material for the same...

7th February 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?

How to prepare net exam...tell me some suggestions sir...
16th February 2013, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET exam for computer science? Where to get the study material?

There is a fix book to crack net exam?
20th March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me which are the most important subjects in preparing net exam computer science
21st May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me which are the most important subjects in preparing net exam computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?