5th April 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Tiruvarur central university offer Computer Science?

tiruvarur central university has b.sc ., computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  2. Is there M.Sc course in computer science available at Central University of Pondicherry?
  3. Best coaching centers available for TNPSC Group I and Ii in Tamilnadu and Chennai?
  4. What is central university Ph.D entrance syllabus for computer science?
  5. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  6. Procedure to change the choice of exam center?
  7. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  8. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  9. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield? -- [New]
  10. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  11. Is studying in central engineering institute better than a private institute?
  12. University which is having the best computer science department?
  13. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  14. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  15. Which colleges in Chennai offer degree in Master of Philosophy in Computer Science?
  16. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  17. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
12th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tiruvarur central university offer Computer Science?

Dear Friend,
No,Central University Of Tamil Nadu,Thiruvarur doesn't offers any courses in B.Sc Computer Science.

You can also visit to the University site below for more informations and details on courses offered by them:-
http://www.cutn.ac.in
22nd May 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tiruvarur central university offer Computer Science?

Is Thiruvarur central university offers mphil for computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?