8th August 2012, 01:45 PM
risilkhanth

TNPSC group I preliminary main exam question papers in Tamil and English

hi sir i need tnpsc gr 1 preliminery main exams previous year questions in tamil n english .pls send me

4th December 2012, 09:50 PM

Default Re: TNPSC group I preliminary main exam question papers in Tamil and English

i will be write a group 1 exam so i have previous question paper with answer kindly send my mail id - [email protected]
8th December 2012, 08:56 PM

Default Re: TNPSC group I preliminary main exam question papers in Tamil and English

i will group 1 exam so pls send previous questions papaer in my email id
14th December 2012, 07:16 PM

sir.. i apply for the group 1 exam... When ill the exam going to start and i want to know abt the syllabus.. please send few privious qn pappers.. pls mail to [email protected]...

Thank u.....
18th December 2012, 01:04 PM

Dear Sir/Madam
This is Mamatha S i need model previous question papers model for the group 1 exam... i want to know abt the syllabus.. please send few privious qn pappers.. pls mail to [email protected]

Thank u.....
19th December 2012, 10:40 AM

Tnbc group 1 exam starts on next month .so i need previous year modern question papeq regarding.ple send me the same at given below address [email protected]
19th December 2012, 12:51 PM

please send all previous years question papers of TNPSC GROUP 1 to my email.
20th December 2012, 04:37 PM

please send all previous group 1 model question papers to my mail id [email protected]
22nd December 2012, 11:25 AM

please send all previous years question papers of TNPSC GROUP 1 to my email

my email id:[email protected]
22nd December 2012, 10:04 PM

i need group 1 model question paper. pls send that my id
23rd December 2012, 09:44 PM

is there any possible solution to make a correction in online application which i have applied for group 1 xamination
ineed reply in mail id as soon as possible
30th December 2012, 11:10 PM

last 5 year group-1 exams question and answer to [email protected]
31st December 2012, 09:40 PM

my email id:[email protected]
31st December 2012, 09:44 PM

my email id: [email protected]
4th January 2013, 01:12 PM

i need group 1 new pattern model question paper
4th January 2013, 02:29 PM

sir/madam.
plz send all previous year model question paper with answer for group1 exam that my id
5th January 2013, 11:53 PM

Please suggest and send me the group 1 models papers and guidance. This is very helpful for me. I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Renuga
6th January 2013, 10:46 PM

i need group 1 last year question paper wit answer.........send to my mail
6th January 2013, 10:49 PM

as i need group 1 preelim ques paper..send me [email protected]
9th January 2013, 12:39 AM

Hi i need previous Group-1 question paper with answer, my mail id [email protected]
9th January 2013, 03:27 PM

Gd afn, hai can u send model ? Paper 4 post graduate standared 2 my email.
10th January 2013, 05:25 PM

Hi sir
i need previous Group-1 question paper with answer in english [email protected]
15th January 2013, 10:52 PM
sundarvcet

sir ,
i need group pevious year question papers, pls mail to me..

mail:[email protected]

thank you.
15th January 2013, 11:02 PM
sundarvcet

Thumbs up Re: TNPSC group I preliminary main exam question papers in Tamil and English

sir ,
i need group pevious year question papers, pls mail to me..

mail:[email protected]

thank you.
17th January 2013, 05:46 PM

Sir, group 1 pevious 5year question papers & answers, pls mail to me mail: [email protected]
17th January 2013, 05:56 PM

i need previous Group-1 question paper with answer in tamil mail:[email protected]
22nd January 2013, 10:31 AM
nawina naidu

Hi, among you does any one got the previous year question papers, if so , can any one forward it to my mail, [email protected]
pls,
tahnks in advance.
26th January 2013, 01:37 PM

Hello friend..
I need old and model question paper for group 1 exam. Please send to my mail id if u have..
[email protected]..

By
Suresh.K
26th January 2013, 01:40 PM

Hai friends..
I need old and model question paper for group 1 exam. Please send to my mail id if you have.
[email protected].
By,
ssuresh.K
30th September 2013, 02:55 PM

i need group1 exam model question paper with answer key,,please send to my mail id,,,,,[email protected]
7th October 2013, 01:02 AM

I need tnpsc civil service group 2 examination question pattern please can any one help? General studies and general Tamil
24th March 2014, 08:23 PM

I need vao question and answer key please send my mail id [email protected]
11th February 2015, 02:24 AM

Sir I want group 1previous 5year question Paper prelims and main plz send me mail id nixson079@Gmail