29th June 2011, 08:02 PM
boru

Which are the top CA colleges in India to complete IPCC and CA final?

Hi,
I have completed my +2 in MEC. I have written the CPT exam this May . I would like to know the list of top CA colleges in india for completing my IPCC and CA final.....

29th October 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top CA colleges in India to complete IPCC and CA final?

best college for CA in delhi?
26th January 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top CA colleges in India to complete IPCC and CA final?

Best coaching center for IPCC in bangalore?
28th January 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

top cpt coaching in lucknow
28th January 2012, 09:10 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
best college for CA in delhi?
Please not that the ICAI itself has an e-leaning portal. You can see the details in http://www.cashiksha.com/brochure.pdf.

Further, various offices of ICAI organize intensive residential or non-residential courses, where the details of exams are also thoroughly explained.

Please refer to the website of NOIDA regional office regularly http://www.icainoida.org/index.html for full details for the courses arranged now and then.
1st August 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

list of top 10 colleges in AP for IPCC
1st August 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

which one is the best college for IPCC in ap
25th October 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Which are the top CA colleges in India to complete IPCC and CA final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boru View Post
hi,
i have completed my +2 in mec. I have written the cpt exam this may . I would like to know the list of top ca colleges in india for completing my ipcc and ca final.....
master minds
super whizz
19th January 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Best ipcc coaching college in andhra?
19th February 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hai i am studying inter 2nd year MEC,.and after completion of my cpt,..what are the top 5 institutes india for taking IPCC coaching
23rd November 2014, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Mec now I have to join in c ipcc in India which college is the bet one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?