20th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top medical colleges in Mumbai and what are their cut-off marks?

How much marks are required for taking admission in medical college Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to study medical courses in Mumbai? What are the entrance exam I need to appear for those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
  3. Top medical colleges in Mumbai after 12th standard from Kuwait?
  4. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  5. Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  9. What is the cutoff marks for top engineering colleges in Mumbai through MHT CET?
  10. How can outside students enter medical colleges in Mumbai? Minimum marks required in any entrance exam? Best medical college in Mumbai?
  11. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  12. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  13. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  14. Cut off list of medical colleges in Mahrashtra?
  15. What is MHT CET cutoff for Vidarbh Region OBC candidate for following colleges?
  16. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  17. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  18. After scoring a cutoff of 194.75 under SC category and 1166 marks/1200 is it possible to get a medical seat in Tamilnadu top 5 medical colleges?
13th May 2018, 07:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top medical colleges in Mumbai and what are their cut-off marks?

Now, most of the medical colleges seats are filled through NEET exam that is conducted by CBSE all over India.

In Mumbai, there are two such decent medical institutes for pursuing Medical Courses.

Seth G.S.Medical College
Total Seats: 180
Opening Rank: 33
Closing Rank: 281

Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Hospital
Total Seats: 200
Opening Rank: 104
Closing Rank: 382

Other decent medical colleges in Mumbai are listed below.
  • KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai
  • Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (LTMMC), Mumbai
  • Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
  • Topiwala National Medical College (TMNC), Mumbai
14th May 2018, 10:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the top medical colleges in Mumbai and what are their cut-off marks?

Admission in medical colleges in MBBS and BDS course is done on basis of rank secured in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

NEET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET examination is of 720 marks and if you should score 500 marks or more to get admission in top medical colleges of Maharashtra.

Top Medical Colleges in Mumbai are:

Grant Medical College.

King Edward Memorial Medical College.

HBT Medical college.

Topiwala National Medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?