26th June 2012, 11:11 AM
PAWAR SOMANATH

Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?

can u please tell me what is the last year cut off list for top engineering colledge in mumbai and pune ??????

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  2. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  3. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  5. Cutoff marks of AIEEE admission in Mumbai and Pune based engineering college?
  6. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  9. List of top 10 colleges in Pune for engineering? Cutoff list and the previous year papers?
  10. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  11. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  12. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  13. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET -- [New]
  14. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  15. Required cut off marks to get admission in Engineering in Pune?
  16. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?
  18. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
6th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?

can i get cut off list for first year of engineering of2012 in mumbai colleges
10th December 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?

Do i get admission in good engg.college if i get 85 in hsc n120 in cet
27th December 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I would like to have cut off list for graduate engineering collages in mumbai and navi mumbai for last year.
2nd June 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i have score 48% in board and 20 marks in JEE.. can i get admission in engineering colleges in mumbai ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?