21st April 2011, 01:44 AM
vidya ashok kamble

Which topic is most important for MSW course? How to prepare for its group discussion? What is the exam pattern?

i want know how to prepare the entrance exam of msw course. means which topic is the most important. and about the group discussion also . and paper pattern, plz guide me for this. thank you.

18th August 2011, 03:44 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which topic is most important for MSW course? How to prepare for its group discussion? What is the exam pattern?

Master of Social work MSW
here i am giving you preparation tips ,syllabus ,pattern of the exam :

A few entrance exams that are being carried out :
ALIGARH MUSLIM UNINV.
Jmia millia Islamia
Calicut univ.
IGNOU
KUCET
Manipal university
See sankaracharya univ.
Tata institute of science
University of delhi

GENERAL POINTS TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAM:
The aspirants primarily need to develop an understanding about the importance of the entrance exam
studying eachportion in time and following study plan rigidly will aid students in reaching their goals

PATTERN
The paper for MSW will contain questions of the objective category
The paper will carry negative marking system will be followed by the majority of the institutions the questions will be asked from the topic :
GK
Reasioning ability
Social work verbal ability
9th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which topic is most important for MSW course? How to prepare for its group discussion? What is the exam pattern?

sir,i want to do regular cource in msw plz...guide me how to apply for it?how to prepare for entrance test?what is the fees structure?
2nd August 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

how to preparation for entrance exam of M.S.W
15th October 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Which topic is most important for msw group discussion
6th May 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Which topic is most important for msw group discussion? what all questions are asked in social verbal ability?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?