10th February 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Which are the topics covered in Financial Accounting B.Com 1st year?

What are the topics covered in Financial Accounting in B.Com 1st year? Please brief me and also share me model question paper or let me know from where I can download the same.

Related Questions:
21st February 2018, 10:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the topics covered in Financial Accounting B.Com 1st year?

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) in Financial Accounting is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course deals with the recording, classifying, and summarizing the accounts in terms of money.

The syllabus for the 1st year of B.Com Financial Accounting includes financial accounting, business organization and business economics. This may vary based on the university and state. This is a basic syllabus for the B.Com financial accounting course.

Based on the university and state the question and the pattern varies. Most of the universities provide their model papers in the official website.
22nd February 2018, 01:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the topics covered in Financial Accounting B.Com 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the topics covered in Financial Accounting in B.Com 1st year? Please brief me and also share me model question paper or let me know from where I can download the same.
B.Com in Financial Accounting is an undergraduate commerce course. The duration of the course is for 3 years and it is a career oriented course.

Syllabus of Financial Accounting as prescribed by various universities and colleges:

1st year syllabus of Financial Accounting (subject Contents)

I) 1. Meaning and scope of Accounting, Accounting principles, Accounting cycles, Types of Accounts and rules of debit and credit, users of Accounting information, Branches of Accounting, Indian Accounting standards, Classification of Income and Expenditure. 2. Advanced Accounts of Partnership Firms.

II) 1.Bank Accounts
2. Accounts from Incomplete Records

III) 1. Consignment Accounts
2. Accounting for Joint Venture

IV) 1. Hire purchase and Installments purchase system
2. Voyage Account

V) 1. Self Balancing Ledgers
2. Insurance Claim for loss of stock and loss of profit policy

VI) 1. Accounting for "Not-for profit " Entities.
2. Final Accounts for professionals.

For question related to downloading model question paper then you need to visit the official page of your particular university and click on the "download "option. There you will find all the previous years question papers.
16th January 2021, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Bcom first year question paper of financial accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?