21st April 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?

I am a jrf holder.I want a phd subject for joining phd.pls help me in the phd subjects in commerce

Related Questions:
  1. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  2. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  3. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  5. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  6. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  7. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  8. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  9. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode?
  11. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  12. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  13. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  14. Difference between B.Com and B.Com Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join business after joining non medical? Disadvantages of not taking commerce?
  16. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  18. What all subjects are available for me to do Ph.D in Bangalore?
5th October 2016, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?

Here listed the topics to join Ph.D in Commerce, have a look over it.

List of topics to do Ph.D in Commerce:-

Business Accounting and its changing trends

Men and Machine in work

Blogs, Websites and Business Improvement

Event based Marketing -Emerging trends

Financial Accounting and its implications

Role of a corporate to the society

Business Information Systems and Accounting

E-Commerce and its emerging trends
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?