19th July 2018, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for BCom(Financial Accounting) student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of BCom(H) and I am a Financial Accounting student. I want to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in Bajaj Capital Ltd.?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Banking & Insurance final semester student?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Capital Ltd. for MBA-Finance student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Is Bajaj good for doing internship during summer vacation?
  7. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Bajaj Electricals?
  8. Internship programme for a deaf candidate who has completed UG in Accounting?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship related to Finance & Accounting in BHEL?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Lever Ltd. for BE Manufacturing student?
  12. Is Internship available for B.E. final year students in Bajaj Auto Ltd.?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Insecticides Ltd. for BE Biotechnology student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in PSU for CSE 2nd year student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(International Accounting) 4th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Manufacturing student?
  18. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?