19th September 2011, 12:49 AM
chandu1947

Topics to do project on Network and Security being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?

hello sir,
i am a student of B.E final Year student. i want do a project on network and security but i didnot get any project or any topic
i think you help me as it possible

27th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Topics to do project on Network and Security being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?

ensuring effective delegation in an organisation. as a case of ghana commercial banks
29th November 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Topics to do project on Network and Security being a candidate of pursuing final year BE?

M Pursuing last of BCA....Kindly help me with a suitable topic for project to be done in java......
3rd December 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hi dr friends im studying I mca. i have intrested doing project or research in space or earth oriented but i dnt have idea for do it so pls help me what kind of project is suitable
28th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

give me a network security base project name??
21st July 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.E final Year student. i want do a project on network security but i didn't get any project or any topic ....pls give me some topics..
i think you help me as it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?