27th September 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

i am a final year engineering student currently pursuing my B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering.As part of our curriculum, we are required to work on a project and report to an internal guide,after which there will be a viva.Can anyone please guide me as to how and to which companies to apply which offers internships for eighth semester students? My interests are in the field of network security ,information coding and computer networking.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  2. How to apply for companies to carry out project work in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA HR
  3. Which are the companies offering ECE project
  4. How can I apply to a company for getting a project done?
  5. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  7. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  8. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  9. Companies offering project work alongwith stipend to EEE students? -- [New]
  10. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  11. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?
  12. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  13. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year
  14. Companies that provide Internships for candidates pursuing MCA?
  15. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  16. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  17. How to do final year project in any core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying final year ECE
  18. How to do final year project in ECE core companies in Bangalore, chennai or Coimbatore
30th September 2011, 11:26 PM
shibendu

Default Re: How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

Dear friend,
you can apply for internship in these companies :

#TCS
#WIPRO
#TATA MOTORS
#Indian Railway
#BSNL JTO
#NOKIA
#AIRTEL etc.

The best way to apply for these companies is online apply.
24th December 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

Respected Sir
I,am student of electronics & communication 2nd year B.tech. I am eagarly wishing to have an internship program in any company through which i can improve my ability and skill towards working in the industry.
i would request to provide me the details of the internship program. also mail([email protected]) me the application form for the same.
Waiting eagerly for your reply.
31st December 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
I,am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year B.E. I am eagarly wishing to have an internship program in any company through which i can improve my ability and skill towards working in the industry.
i would request to provide me the details of the internship program. also mail([email protected]) me the application form for the same.
Waiting eagerly for your reply.
26th April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i get final project in govt companies
26th April 2012, 10:26 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get final project in govt companies
Dear friend,

Frist of all you have to personally go to the company in which you want to do your final project and talk to the HR of that company. So,that they will include you in the project going on in their company.
If you have any relative working as an employee in same company then take help from them. They will give you more preference then

Thank you
17th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

give me company list for electronics & communication in AHMEDABAD for final year project
15th July 2012, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a 7 sem ece student plz sir giv me a list of compnies that i can apply for project and some new project which is easy and new ??
6th August 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing third year of Btech in IT?
17th October 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any rule that the student , who is willing to take internship should be completed ,pursuing final year
12th June 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am third year engineering student.For my final year of engineering for the project,How to apply for a project in company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?