21st November 2010, 05:34 PM
mousami berawala

Topics on which I should stress more in AIEEE?

resp sir,
I'm a student studying in CBSE board in the UT of Daman. i wanted to know as to what are the topics i should stress upon for scoring in aieee's.and what are the simple things to keep in mind. my aim is to get a NIT. i do not take any coachings for the AIEEE,so kindly suggest what books should i referr

14th January 2012, 05:00 AM
krishnasolanki

Default Re: Topics on which I should stress more in AIEEE?

FOR AIEEE THE BASICS OF 11TH AND 12TH PLAYS VERY IMPORTANT ROLE IN GETTING THE GOOD RANK.
SOME IMPORTANT TOPICS ON WHICH GOOD QUESTIONS MAY ASK.
in physics :-
Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Thermodynamics,
Oscillations, Waves,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRENT ELECTRICITY,ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS,

IN MATHEMATICS:-
COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS,BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS,INTEGRAL CALCULUS,DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS,THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY,PROBABILITY,

IN CHEMISTRY:-
ATOMIC STRUCTURE,THERMODYNAMICS,EQUILIBRIUM,CHEMICAL KINETICS,P - BLOCK ELEMENTS,d – and f – BLOCK ELEMENTS,HYDROCARBONS ,POLYMERS.

THESE ARE THE KEY TOPICS, BUT FIRST PRIORITY YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PREPARE FOR HOLE SYLLABUS. I AM ATTACHING THE SYYABUS FOR AIEEE, PREPARE YOURSELF ACCORDING TO THAT.
GOOD LUCK.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus.pdf(158.6 KB, 67 views)
14th January 2012, 12:58 PM
pamhele

hello
mousami ,
well if want to refer any books for aiee then i sugesst you to refer text books because there is no such thing thst a text book dont have in it so read text books and practcise formules evryday because they are very important to solve the sums work hard and try to complete the sum as much as in less time
belive in your self and all the best
14th January 2012, 05:04 PM
vinayak majgaonkar

I have given AIEEE exam so i know better what topics should be streessed more....

read carefully..
1)physics
optics :very imp. topic also give more stress to interference and difraction topic.....
electronics:electrostatics and electromagnetic induction should stress more...
mechanics:the Newtons law of motion,motion equetions and their applications,also hydrostatics and hydrodynamicis very imp. topics should stress more more...the most numerical part will be asked on these topics...
physical analysis:crystalography.

2)CHEMISTRYhysical chemistry:electrolysis,thermodynamics are very imp.topics.....
organic chemistry:alkanes,alkenes,alkynes,cynides,acids,am ides,ethers,epoxides,esters......
inorganic chemistryeriodic properties of d,p,s,f block elements this topic should be best ........

3)maths:straight line,conics,derivatives,integration,limits,basic algebra and main thing differential equetions and complex numbers.....

if you will this much only also at your best definitely you earn great success..............trust me.
and solve last years AIEEE papers also after preparation to boost your confidence.and give your exam and crack it........

all the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?