7th December 2012, 07:20 AM
pruthini

Total number of medical colleges as per states of India

I wants to know the total number of gov. medical colleges (MBBS) as per states of india....

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
  2. Number of seats in comedk exam for other states in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. Total number of seats in MS,Surgey and MS,Orthopeadics in different colleges over india?
  5. What's the total number of PG seats available in government colleges in India? What's the pattern of the question paper?
  6. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India? -- [New]
  7. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  8. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  9. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
  10. How many seats have been increased in AIPMT?
  11. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  12. Notification date of AIPMT 2011
  13. Total number of medical seats in medical colleges?
  14. How may I get details about entrance and non entrance exam for MBBS? Number of seats available in Tamil Nadu? How may I get a seat?
  15. Total number of seats in MBBS in all government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
  17. Number of seats available for outside states students in Punjab for MBBS seat?
  18. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
9th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total number of medical colleges as per states of India

i have qualified neet exam i scored 120 marks nd 60%tile i belong to gen category nd bihar state will i get seat in mbbs or bds college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?