28th July 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seats available in JNU for M.Phil?

Total how many seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru univesity for M.Phil in International organisation. Please do tell me the same in details.

2nd September 2015, 12:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Total number of seats available in JNU for M.Phil?

JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University

Here I am giving you information about number of seats for various category students of Jawaharlal Nehru University as given.

RESERVATION

** 32% seats for general

** 27% seats for OBC,

** 15% of seats for SC,

** 7.5% of seats for ST

** 3% of seats for Physically Challenged(PH)(with minimum disability to the extent of

** 40% are reserved for candidates belonging to these categories.

** 15% of the seats in each programme of study to Foreign Nationals.

ADMISSION

** Admission Notification is generally released during January / February every year.

** Applications are issued starting February and can be had by post / at University Cash Counter.

MODE OF SELECTION: Admission through Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?