22nd November 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it tough to do ICSI Foundation during BCom(Accountancy) Honours?

Hi everyone, I have got admission in BCom(H) with Accountancy specialization. I am also planning to apply for ICSI Foundation Program but my elder sister is telling me to do ICSI Program after Graduation. I would like to know that is it tough to do ICSI Foundation Program right now?

30th July 2020, 06:42 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Is it tough to do ICSI Foundation during BCom(Accountancy) Honours?

No, not at all if you want to pursue Foundation Program for CS course, then its definitely a good option for you.
However, if you complete your graduation then join Company Secretary Course then you can Directly apply for Second stage of CS course i.e. Executive Stage while getting exempted from Foundation Stage.
22nd August 2020, 01:54 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it tough to do ICSI Foundation during BCom(Accountancy) Honours?

No, it is not tough and you can do and crack this level simultaneously with your graduation too.

Yes, after completion of graduation you need not to give foundation exam. Then you can enroll directly for Executive level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?