2nd November 2010, 11:50 AM
aliva

Tricks to attempt non verbal reasoning questions?

how to do easily non-verbal reasoning ? tell me the easy tricks to attempt non-verbal reasoning.

13th March 2011, 10:21 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: Tricks to attempt non verbal reasoning questions?

The best way solve the reasoning easily and quickly is practice. Practice makes a man perfect and intelligent. Practise more and more then see it becomes easy for you and you solve it magically. Build your mentality and will power strong. Solve all the previous years papers of verbal and non-verbal reasoning. I suggest you a good book of verbal and non-verbal reasoning written by RS AGGARWAL. Please purchase it and get practised. You will definitely becomes master after solving this book.
Best wishes
Good luck
14th March 2011, 12:37 AM
kanikabansal22aug

Red face Re: Tricks to attempt non verbal reasoning questions?

Smartness and practise

Some important tips:

->Solve R.S.Agarwal completely.Remember all formulae on tips.
->You can also go for Barron.
->Try to solve previous year papers and manage time deadline.This will enhance your speed and confidence too.
->Practise more and more,as much as you can.
->Try to Increase toughness level alongwith speed.
->Tricks to solve questions in less time is already given in books.So just go through them.

Good Luck!!
14th March 2011, 07:43 AM

Tricks for non verbal reasoning

Non-verbal reasoning involves the ability to understand and analyse visual information

and solve problems using visual reasoning.

analyse and solve complex problems without relying upon or being limited by language

skills

I am suggesting you one of the best book for this that is

R.S .AGGRAWAL , if you practice thiss book then you must

become master in this.
14th March 2011, 10:07 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tricks to attempt non verbal reasoning questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliva View Post
how to do easily non-verbal reasoning ? tell me the easy tricks to attempt non-verbal reasoning.
hello aliva....

Non-verbal Reasoning is easy to crack when you follow one simple step that is PRACTICE.. hope you are preparing for your placements now which i went through some days back so just want to share what i did for preparing...

-> Practice some of the common types of non-verbal reasoning questions which will be available in some good books like R.S.Agarwal, which helps you to study the concept of non-verbal reasoning questions and automatically makes you to solve non-verbal questions easily, what i meant is non-verbal reasoning questions will be easy if only you know the concept of the questions its not like quantitative questions where you sit and solve...

If you want to go through some common non-verbal reasoning questions onlineCLICK HERE...

-> Go through the pattern of non-verbal reasoning questions asked in the exam which you are preparing.. for eg. if you are preparing for ACCENTURE, they follow a set of non-verbal reasoning questions, when you go through the pattern of that set of questions which is asked then you can easily solve the non-verbal questions in the final test.. So try to know the pattern of the exam which you are preparing...

hope the info. helps... All the Best...
14th March 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how I prepare for bank exam
14th March 2011, 07:54 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Tricks to attempt non verbal reasoning questions?

Hello Friend,
there is no such trick but you can solve more number of questions to get knowledge of it from site like indiabix.com

ALL THE BEST
14th March 2011, 09:45 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Non-verbal reasoning involves the ability to understand and analyse visual information
and solve problems using visual reasoning. For example: identifying relationships,
similarities and differences between shapes and patterns, recognizing visual sequences
and relationships between objects, and remembering these.

It enables students to analyse and solve complex problems without relying upon or being
limited by language skills.

for preparing non verbal it is best if you do lot of practice or solve many question papers
of previous years papers as it is totally depends on how you see things or understand
them and then relate them .there is book RS AGARWAL it is very good book to prepare
every type of reasoning .
16th March 2011, 07:12 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tricks to attempt non verbal reasoning questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how I prepare for bank exam
=_=PREPARING FOR BANK EXAM=_=

To know prepared well for any Bank exam, you have to follow three important steps...

1) PRACTICE : This is one of the important thing which you have to do when preparing for any bank exam, unless you practice daily you wont be able to solve all the questions in the bank exam.. So find a proper time daily and set it only for prepartion without any distraction..

2) REFER GOOD BOOKS :There are various books available in the market which guides preparing Bank exam which contains all the needed information... I have given a link below which shows some of the good books for preparing Bank exam just try to get those books and work out daily....

http://www.squidoo.com/bankexambooks

3) REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS :
Refer previous year bank exam papers to learn the pattern of the exam and to prepare questions accordingly.. Previous year papers will help you to sort out the pattern of the exam which helps in saving your time for preparation to concentrate only on the questions of the particular pattern..

I have attached some of the model common question pattern paper of bank clerk and PO exam in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5295_Bank_Clerk_Sample_2010.pdf(616.5 KB, 253 views)
File Type: pdf clerical_exam.pdf(1.21 MB, 640 views)
File Type: pdf All Bank PO paper .pdf(153.7 KB, 608 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 191 views)
File Type: pdf po_exam.pdf(1.15 MB, 845 views)
17th March 2011, 12:18 AM
wiki_kumar

Do lots of puzzles,they are very interesting and improve our brain power.....

You might hav heard of R.S agarwal for logical analysis,verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning..That is the best book to improve your logical reasoning,

also solve shakuntala devi puzzles.

note: While solving if you are not very sure for your method then Follow the 'odd man out' principle and reach to correct option by subsequently rejecting the wrong ones.
21st April 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

bank clerical 2010 marketing question papers
27th October 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

are there any good books on reasoning?
6th November 2011, 12:29 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

There is no trick as such to attempt non verbal reasoning question, the only thing by which you can do it by practicing it a lot.

Practicing it makes it perfect, and so you tend to analyze things and grasp them too.

Buy book of R.S Aggarwal and it has enough questions you can practice.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?