13th June 2011, 04:16 PM
RAVIKUMAR..

Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT?

"DEGREE STUDENTS ARE DIRECTLY ELIGIBLE FOR CA_IPCC" irrespective of the CA_CPT is it true ? please send me the full information about the CA for degree students.

14th June 2011, 01:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT?

Hello Ravi,
Yes, a candidate who holds a bachelors degree is eligible to enroll directly for the CA IPCC provided she/he is a :
Commerce graduates with 50% marks
Non-commerce graduates with 60% marks (without maths)
Non-commerce graduates with Maths with 55%

Apart from this, candidates who have qualified the final examination of conducted by ICSI and ICWAI, are also eligible to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competency Course (IPCC), which will be followed by Final course.

For further information refer to the official website of ICAI.
14th June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT?

after graduation can i directly eligible for the ca ipcc course
14th June 2011, 11:34 AM
nidhisrimanju singhal

there is no need to write entrance for CA if you have passed graduation.after graduation you have to clear inter-two groups then final-two groups.if you have not passed graduation and still studying in graduation then you have to apply for entrance i.e cpt.
14th June 2011, 01:09 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Hi,
CA is eligible for degree students...if you are degee student, do your CA course in part time. chartered account course is the best course even 10th and 12th students can be trained....there are more CA institutions and centres are available especially for students...so join the best cenre and continue your carrier.

all the best
14th June 2011, 01:10 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Unhappy Re: Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT?

Hi,
CA is eligible for degree students...if you are degee student, do your CA course in part time. chartered account course is the best course even 10th and 12th students can be trained....there are more CA institutions and centres are available especially for students...so join the best cenre and continue your carrier.

all the best
15th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a BSc. Mathematics student eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT?
16th June 2011, 02:39 PM
uttam agarwal

yes, degree students can register directly for IPCC as per ammendment in section 143(65) of the articles of CA registration act with effect from 16/06/2011. For any more information visit WWW.ICAI.ORG E-SAHAAYATA
16th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH B.COM MARKS PERCENTAGE NEED TO JOIN CA IPCC?
16th June 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

If it so , what would the percentage requirments in B.com to apply IPCC directy.....???? please do infome me in clear details
16th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required in b.com to register IPCC directly.....???pls reply me
16th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage should get in B.COM to register IPCC directly ...???
18th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

is it sufficient if we complete two years of degree to be eligible for CA IPCC irrespctive of CA-CPT ?
18th June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

With what percentage commerce degree students can eligible to CA-IPCC ?
20th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is prasad. i completed my tenth standard in the year 2003 and did not do 10 2 due to some health problems. i enrolled in b.com from ambedkar open university by writing the entrance test conducted by the university and got admitted into b.com in the year 2008. presently i completed b.com final year and awaiting results. could you please tell me whether i can do ca on the basis of my b.com degree without 10 2
20th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com pass student, i want to take admission in IPCC is it possible?
22nd June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hello plze tl me i passed b.com with 55% in compartment cn i eligible for ipcc diretly mail me at [email protected] or [email protected] nd 9553556165 plzzzzzz
22nd June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have complited b.com degree from ignou with 54% marks am i eligible to ipcc
23rd June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i m varun kukdeja ,,,i passed b.com in march 2010 with 75 %,,after i passed b.com i register for ca-cpt in april-2010,and i try to ca-cpt in dec 2010 but i not passed ,and i try again in jun 2011,,now my qu. is that can i now eligible for ca -ipcc as a b.com base....
23rd June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 2nd year so can i directly apply for ipcc?
23rd June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir My name is ravi krshna from vijayawada. i have degree 49% only what can i do. Any alternative is on that...pls gave me reply
24th June 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it true that B.com pass students are directly eligible for admission on CA IPCC course without Passing the Entrence Exam. OF CA-CPT.
24th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have passed c.s. final exam can i get direct admission to ipcc , can i exempt from ca cpt exman ? pls reply
24th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

for ipcc course.which graduate is best b.com or b.tech?
25th June 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i don't know that hat is the last date os ipcc addmission.
25th June 2011, 11:16 PM
narasimhadasari

Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC irrespective of CA-CPT?
27th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir iam degree only 50%
27th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.com from ignou with 53% in 2009 now i want to get admit into ipcc pls tell me as soon as possible or 08699301653 and email ([email protected])
1st July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I've passed my graduation with 54% marks. will I be exempted from cpt? wat is the procedure to register for ipcc?
1st July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I've passed my graduation with 54% marks. will I be exempted from cpt? wat is the procedure to register for ipcc?
5th July 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I recently give my B com final year exam but my result is awaited. can i take admission in IPCC?
5th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have B.com with 82% till pre-final sem and waiting for my result.. Can anyone tell that I can join IPCC directly.. Please reply

Thanks for your response in advance
5th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I passed my B.Com degree.Now I want to regester for IPCC. So I want to Konow the last date to regester.
6th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

can b.com degree holder can do ipcc directly
6th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have pass BCCA with 55% marks can I directly enroll for CA IPCC? REPLY me on [email protected]
7th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE CAN I DIRECTLY ELIGIBLE FOR CA IPCC WITHOUT CPT.
13th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i did Bcom degree (DR.BR AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY) with out intermediate, so am i eligible for cpt exam. pls reply
18th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i think new rules for degree holders in not notified yet..
kisi ne karaya hai registration degree holder.
reply me on [email protected]
thanks
19th July 2011, 11:37 AM
lalithagarwal

i have scored 70% in degree 2nd year.. can i apply for ipcc??????/
plz plz rply to this
19th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i m sangeet kumar behera ,i have appear 2 times cpt exam&not qualify in the exam.can i register for ipcc cource
19th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i have complited b.com degree from 51% marks am i eligible to ipcc
22nd July 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

degree holder can directly apply for ca ipcc but the new rule is approved are not
22nd July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bcom. part 2 can i take direct admission in ipcc? plz rpl me on [email protected] and also send what creteria of marks obtained .
24th July 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it aggregate 55% of b.com is eligible to join ipcc without doing cpt?
25th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

HI.........................
Sandeep can u confirm me that after degree i can attend IPCC directly to do CA .
27th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalithagarwal View Post
i have scored 70% in degree 2nd year.. can i apply for ipcc??????/
plz plz rply to this
no u cant . u can do ipcc after b.com degree.
29th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i did my cpt from punjab.....now can i do ipcc coaching from canada???
30th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete b.com with 60% marks and also register for CPT held in december 2011
sir can i apply for ipcc or not plz tel me........
30th July 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have b.com degree with 60% marks and also register for CPT held in december 2011
sir can i directly apply for ipcc without CPT
2nd August 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

My name chinna i passed Bcom with 60% can i eligible for CA IPCC can i shall regeistration for doing IPCC when the batch runs in chennai (ICAI) please reaply to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?