22nd September 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to take to do CA after completion of MBA course?

I want to study CA after completion of my MBA while working what are the steps I need take how it will help for my future? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

24th September 2015, 09:00 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the steps I need to take to do CA after completion of MBA course?

Being a MBA student you're directly eligible to apply for IPCC Course .
AS per ICAI rules the candidate who Qualified in Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for IPCC Course directly with the skip of CA CPT exam.

So, Being MBA Student you're eligible for IPCC Course. But, to appear in IPCC Course then you need to secure Minimum 55% Percentage in your graduation.
You didn’t mention you percentage of marks details here.

So, I you score more than 55% Percentage of marks then definitely you're eligible for IPCC Course .

IPCC stands for (Integrated Professional Competence Course) It's like an Intermediate course in CA Course.

Three years Bachelor degree course or Equivalent Examination with Minimum 55% is the Minimum Educational qualification to apply for IPCC Course.

Those candidates who are belong from Science then the applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course.

There is no age limit for this Course.
After join in this you restricted to under gone the period of 3 yrs for Practical training.
And after the completion of 3 years training you can eligible for CA final course.
After the Completion of CA final you will be member of CA.
16th February 2020, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the steps I need to take to do CA after completion of MBA course?

I got 54%in bachelor degree am i eligible for ipcc
9th September 2021, 12:21 PM
Minal F

CA Eligibility:-

Candidates must have 12th passed in any stream with minimum 60%marks from a recogniszed university are eligible for CA course.

CA means Chartered Accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?