3rd November 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Which type of question papers are asked in Sanskrit NET exam?

which type of question paper asking in sanskrit net exam..could u please tell me

4th November 2012, 07:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of question papers are asked in Sanskrit NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which type of question paper asking in sanskrit net exam..could u please tell me

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year by UGC.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

For NET exam there is no Age criteria.Only for JRF , your age should be in be below 28 years.

From this year NET exams 3 papers are objective type and there is no negative marking.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours .

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours .

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours .

I have attached the Model Question Paper of NET Exam for Sanskrit Department .So please check it out .This Papers are really helpful for you.

For more details about NET Exam , You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in

5th November 2012, 12:33 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which type of question papers are asked in Sanskrit NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous Year Sanskrit NET Question Papers

NET or NAtional Eligibility Test is conducted every year by the UGC for admission to lectureship and JRF programs..

A candidate is eligible to appear for the NET only if :-

> The candidate has cleared his post graduation from a recognized institute..

> Must have secured 55% or above as aggregate in post graduation (50% for SC/ST)

> CAndidates applying for JRF must be 35 years old or less..no age restriction on lectureship candidates..

The next NET Exam is going to be conducted on 30th December,2012

The last date to fill the form for the exam is 16th November,2012

There will be 3 papers :-

Paper-1 :- Will consist of 60 questions out of which you have to attempt any 50 in 75 minutes..

Paper-2 :- Will consist of 50 questions (all compulsory) within a time duration of 75 minutes..

Paper-3 :- Will have 75 questions to be done in 120 minutes..

I have attached a few previous year question papers of Sanskrit so that you can get an idea of the paper pattern..

For any more details on the exam you can Click Here

For syllabus of the Sanskrit paper Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?