16th May 2012, 03:19 PM
gaurav boss

Types of questions asked in interview of Group X(Technical) of Indian Air Force?

type of question asked in interview of GROUP X (TECHNICAL) of indianairforce

28th September 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions asked in interview of Group X(Technical) of Indian Air Force?

how can i get the question being asked in an interview of airforce x group?
19th March 2013, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions asked in interview of Group X(Technical) of Indian Air Force?

what type of interview question are going to ask in air force group c civillian exam.
reply me at [email protected].
19th April 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

What type of interview question are going to ask in air force group X.
Reply me at ([email protected])
7th May 2013, 11:38 PM

Wink Re: Types of questions asked in interview of Group X(Technical) of Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav boss View Post
type of question asked in interview of GROUP X (TECHNICAL) of indianairforce
plz provide us quesions of group x interview
22nd June 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Please provide some information about questions which are asked in airforce group x exam. . .
19th August 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Why do you want to join air force
10th November 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which. Question. Are ask in indian air force x group interview
12th May 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
sar i want to you please send me indian airforce group y interview question with answer in my email id [email protected] because i am fail september interview exam.
7th October 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which are the conditions when a written qualifirer has unselected in ssb?
1st December 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What type of interview question are going to ask in air force group X.
pls reply me ( [email protected])
20th December 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me airforce X group interview video with my email id [email protected] because i want to join airforce X group.please send me soon.

thanks a lot
25th January 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can i cross the interview part of airforce i don't have any info about interview
29th December 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

My name appear in AISL but not appear in enrollment list intake on 01/2018 so will my name appear in enrollment list intake on02/2018 in June
31st December 2017, 07:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Some of types of interview questions asked in Group X of IAF are written below.
>> Interview Questions

SSB consists of various test including interview.and tell about yourself will be catch question. >>Interview Questions

Why do you want to join the IAF? >>Interview Questions

what in your opinion is the solution to the Kashmir problem? >>Interview Questions

Tell me about yourself? >>Interview Questions

Why did you choose air force ? >>Interview Questions

Tell me about yourself starting from your High School days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?