15th May 2011, 10:48 PM
ANUP.MAITY7

Types of questions asked in the interview of IB? The interview is of how many marks?

what type of question are asked in interview?and how many marks are in interview?

7th October 2011, 09:50 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Types of questions asked in the interview of IB? The interview is of how many marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUP.MAITY7 View Post
what type of question are asked in interview?and how many marks are in interview?
Dear friend there is asked general question and see your attitude and your thinking.........

this is totally depend on you how can you face the interview..........

Because they select to you by the interview,on the interview basis you can join IB..........

There 25% marks weightage on the interview that's why if you face the interview nicely then you surely join IB...........
11th November 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions asked in the interview of IB? The interview is of how many marks?

sir what about the syllabus
20th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions asked in the interview of IB? The interview is of how many marks?

sir what typem of question asked in interview for the post of jio!![wt] in IB
19th April 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi,This is Mursalin Shaikh,s/o-Abdul Ohab Shaikh.please send interview question of Ib sa/exe exam 2012 and how i prepared for that exam?
7th August 2014, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, which type of question is asked in trade test for IB/jio -tech? is this a objective test or written?
20th March 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me what is the syllabus for trade test for junior intelligence in IB..and how can i prepare and what point should be keep in mind??
21st March 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of trade test of ib jio and what questions are going to be asked
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?